WHO resources for World No Tobacco Day 2014
Wednesday, 02 October 2013
On World No Tobacco Day 2014, which was dedicated to raising tobacco taxes, the World Health Organisation Regional Office for Eruope published a number of resources and tools on tobacco taxtion.
The documents are available on the WNTD page created by WHO Europe.
The resources include the following:
- Press release issued 27th May (4 languages)
- Fact sheet on taxation (4 languages)
- Poster (English, French and Russian)
- A PPT presentation (English and Russian)
- A 6 minute video on the 5 reasons to raise taxes on tobacco products (English)
- Price and tax measures to reduce the demand for tobacco: Country case study: Ukraine
For more information on WNTD 2014, the dedicated WHO website provides additional resources.