Second Conference of the Parties to the FCTC
Friday, 15 June 2007
June 2007, Bangkok - From the 30 June to 6 July the second Conference of the Parties to the FCTC met in Bangkok, Thailand.
The second session of the Conference of the Parties (COP) to the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC) took place from 30 June to 6 July 2007 in Bangkok, Thailand.
The second session of the COP addressed matters relating to protection from exposure to tobacco smoke, the elimination of illicit trade, cross-border advertisement, promotion and sponsorship, as well as the packaging and labelling of tobacco products.
During the meeting the Framework Convention Aliince (FCA) produced a news bulletin reporting on decisions made during the sessions. To read the FCA bulleting please click here.
To access all douments of the meeting please visit the FCTC website. www.who.int/gb/fctc/
- Download Decision on protection from tobacco smoke exposure (64 downloads)
- Download Decisions on elaboration of a protocol on tobacco advertising and on the regulation of cross-border advertising (64 downloads)
- Download Decision on reporting and exchange of information (64 downloads)
- Download Decision on financial resources and mechanisms of assistance (60 downloads)
- Download Decision on a budget and programme of work for 2008-2009 (64 downloads)
- Download Decisions on an elaboration of protocol, establishment of study group on alternative crops and elaboration of guidelines for the implementation of the Convention (62 downloads)